- The all-new Real-Time Physics Engine brings real-world highlight reel moments in-game like never before. From face-offs to body checks, real-world puck and player physics trigger true-to-life reactions.
- More than 200 Gameplay Enhancements—An all-new faceoff system, quick dekes, the new Hit Stick, and hip checks are just some of the many gameplay improvements that make NHL11 the most authentic hockey video game experience to date.
- Broken sticks – After snapping your stick on a wicked slapshot or having it broken in two from a hit, the play is never dead. Kick the puck to your teammate or have your teammate pass you his stick if you can’t make it to the bench to get a new one.
- Be a Pro Enhanced—For the first time ever, begin your career playing for the Canadian Hockey League’s Memorial Cup. Get scouted, enter the NHL entry draft, and see if you can become the greatest player of all time.
- The EA SPORTS Hockey League takes online play to the next level as championship seasons are awarded with banner-raising ceremonies and new user celebrations that allow you to rub it in the faces of your biggest rivals.
Celebrating its 20th year, the franchise that captured 22 ‘Sports Game of the Year’ awards has raised the bar yet again with NHL 11. Powered by an all-new Real-Time Physics Engine, NHL 11 lets you create highlight reel moments as you experience adrenaline-pumping NHL action with bigger hits, broken sticks, and faster dangles. Whether you’re beginning your career in the Canadian Hockey League, dominating rivals in the EA SPORTS Hockey League, or assembling Hockey’s Ultimate Team, any moment can be a ‘WOW’ moment with NHL 11. All-New Hockey Ultimate Team—Build a team from the ground up by acquiring top Canadian Hockey League and American Hockey League prospects and training them to superstardom, or win now by acquiring current NHL superstars. Put your squad in retro jerseys and manage your team’s chemistry to find out which players gel best throughout the regular season and monthly playoffs online.
When you’re on the ice, anything can happen – and frequently does. A puck-smashing, opponent-pummeling, ice-dominating prodigy, you are fast on your way to hockey greatness, and the success of just one match lies between you and your NHL dream. You glide to the center red line and look into your opponent’s shielded face as you crouch down in preparation. The puck falls, as if in slow motion, as you both spring forward, sticks thrashing, ice flying and limbs thrusting. Just as you start to break away, you take a bone-crushing hit and hear the splintering of wood as your stick snaps apart. If you can’t use your sharp reflexes and agile intuition to wrest away the puck, your dream could slip away forever. Are you a true NHL champion?
Skate into realistic hockey action, the likes of which you’ve only seen at the rink itself, as you take on the future of hockey gaming in NHL 11. This time, as you take it to the ice, every deke, hip check and scramble is in revolutionary, real-time, physics-triggered realism. With a pioneering physics engine, NHL 11 reacts to your every move with precision for the most authentic hockey experience available. Use all-new and enhanced skills as you strive for the Canadian Hockey League’s Memorial Cup for the first time in a thrilling new career mode and celebrate your glories in banner-raising ceremonies. With NHL 11, the ice action has never been so real, and if you’re lucky, neither has your puck prowess.
- Experience adrenaline-pumping NHL action with bigger hits, broken sticks, faster dangles and more opportunities on the ice than ever before
- Revolutionary real-time physics engine gives you the latest in sports game realism, bringing real-world highlight reel moments in-game
- Real-world puck and player physics trigger true-to-life reactions
- More than 200 game enhancements, from an all-new intense faceoff system to a new Hit Stick option and more, offer new challenges for NHL champs
- New broken-stick gameplay options let you keep the game going even when you split your stick in sick slapshots or wicked collisions — just kick the puck to your teammate, or have your teammate pass you his stick
- For the first time ever, begin your career playing for the Canadian Hockey League’s Memorial Cup and continue down a path that puts you into the rink with licensed CHL players from the Western Hockey League, Quebec Major Junior Hockey League and more
- Be scouted and drafted into the NHL and live out your hockey dreams
- Celebrate in all-new style; championship seasons are awarded with banner-raising ceremonies and new user celebrations allow you to rub it in the faces of your biggest rivals
- Prep your team for a playoff run with an all-new Practice mode
- From the franchise that captured 22 Sports Game of the Year awards
- For 1 to 4 players offline; for 1 to 12 players online
List Price: $ 59.95
Price: $ 37.98